Our Programs & Services
It is our goal to provide the highest standard of professional service.
We provide a comprehensive array of affordable and professional clinical services in four offices, including evenings and Saturdays. In addition to the office-based clinical services, PFCS offers clinical services in locations such as schools, child development centers, and homes.
We offers groups to treat domestic violence, anger management, and substance abuse as well as school-based prevention and early intervention services. During business hours, our phones are always answered by a caring and friendly staff person.
We believe everyone has the capacity for positive change.
Funders, Partners, Collaborators
We are grateful to the many funders, partners, and collaborators who support our work and enrich our capacity to achieve our mission.
Who Supports Us
Sisters of St. Joseph
The Truman C. Keuhn Foundation
Escondido East Rotary
We work in partnership with many school districts in the North San Diego County area, providing School-Based Counseling Services.
- Escondido Union High School District
- Escondido Union School District
- Fallbrook Union Elementary School District
- Fallbrook Union High School District
- Oceanside Unified School District
- Pacific View Charter School
- San Marcos Unified School District.
- Valley Center –- Pauma Unified School District
- Vista Unified School District