Program: Incredible Years – North Coastal Prevention and Early Intervention
Position: Therapist providing Screening, Incredible Years Parent Trainings, Classroom Presentations, and Small Groups.
Hours: .8 (32hrs) – 1FTE (40hrs)
Available: July 1, 2019
Population: School Aged Children
- Screens referrals to ensure appropriate level of service.
- Refers to higher levels of care and resources as needed.
- Implements the Incredible Years Prevention Parent Training (12 weeks)
- Implements the Incredible Years Classroom Prevention Model weekly in every classroom PreK – 1st grade.
- Implements the Incredible Years Classroom Prevention Model monthly series in identified classrooms 2nd – 3rd grade.
- Facilitates Incredible Years Small Groups for at risk students PreK – 3rd grade.
- Teacher consultation
- Training in Incredible Years: Parent, Teacher and Child.
Eligibility: Registered Associate. Bilingual preferred.
Skills required: Good Communication, positive attitude, ability to work with a team, organized, energetic, public speaking ability, ability to work with school aged children, and excited to work with the Incredible Years model which includes puppets.
If you are interested please submit a resume by: May 17, 2019 to Lisa Turner, Executive Director at email@example.com cc: Chris DuVall, NCPEI Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org