PFCS Welcomes 15 New Graduate Trainees
Palomar Family Counseling Service is proud of our commitment to training the next generation of therapists. We are so pleased to welcome 15 new graduate trainees from 8 different universities who will be working in our offices as well as in the public schools this year. These graduate students are completing a practicum requirement necessary for Marriage and Family Therapy, Master of Social Work, or Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor degrees.
Why did these graduate students choose to come to PFCS for their practicum? Here are some of the reasons they have given:
- I chose PFCS to complete my traineeship because they have a “well-oiled” system for training graduate students. They really enjoy what they do.
- The reason I chose PFCS is because of the opportunities to work with children and their families to help soothe troubles and enrich their lives.
- So many of my classmates loved it here, so I was excited to be part of this fabulous group.
- I was drawn to the range of experiences PFCS offers. I am excited to work with kids and I was struck by the level of warmth of the staff.
- I choose PFCS because I have heard very positive feedback from the schools I have worked for. Also, I love the training and flexibility of all the services that PFCS offers. I am excited about everything I am going to learn from your staff!
- Another student at my university has completed their hours here and absolutely loved it!
- I was attracted by the opportunity to use my Spanish fluency in counseling.
We are excited to have this skilled and enthusiastic group here. If you, or someone you know, are interested in exploring a practicum with our agency, feel free to send your resume and inquiry to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.